Northfield Christmas Draw Terms and Conditions
· The competition ends at midday on Wed 19th December. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
· The promoter is the Northfield Shopping Centre, Birmingham. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
· To enter the competition, you MUST enter your full details via the entry form on the website.
· The winners must be able to collect their prize directly from the Northfield Shopping Centre.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· Northfield Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winners will be selected at random, via a random number generator and contacted by email within 7 working days of the closing date.
· The winners must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of offer.
· The winners will be contacted via email; the winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· If any emails to the winners are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified then Northfield Shopping Centre reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· Northfield Shopping Centre staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
· By entertainer the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.